ACOFunStop.Com Forums

Go Back   ACOFunStop.Com Forums > Kicking Back > Welcome Wagon

Old 08-14-2008
Certified Posting ACO

TheFleaBag is on a distinguished road
Smile Hi, from The S.F Bay Area of CA.

Hello,, I'm a 31 year old pet owning Pre-Vet student that lives in the S.F Bay Area of CA. I'm looking for an Animal Control Officer job. I also used to volunteer at 2 local animal shelters known as Fairmont Animal Shelter & Palo Alto Animal Services when I was teenager, I've also worked in a Vet Hospital by the name of Palo Alto Pet Hospital, Pet Club, Indian Hills Horse Ranch in Milpitas I have 2 ACO friends that as a Palo Alto ACOs

Thanks!

~The Flea Bag~
Old 08-14-2008
Giga-posting ACO

ksbirdhse is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to ksbirdhse

Welcome, FleaBag,

What kind of dogs do you own?
Old 08-14-2008
Forum Friend

boxermomma is on a distinguished road

Welcome from Texas!

Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt - Mark Twain
Old 08-14-2008
Certified Posting ACO

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksbirdhse View Post
Welcome, FleaBag,

What kind of dogs do you own?
I got Siberians,..I also used to have a Dalmatian for 13 years! I can say the Dalmatian is the alzheimer breed,... My Dal could never get the clue to go the "F" outside to potty in his 13 years LOL! I house broken all my Siberians in about a month, and they remember to do it outside. My Sibes where so horrified when the Dal used the house as his toilet! I just have my Sibes and my cocktail Cindy Sue and she's meaner then the devil himself!

~The Flea Bag~
Old 08-14-2008
Giga-posting ACO

Ok,

Werent you on this board before under KeepitWeggin, or something like that?

Old 08-14-2008
Certified Posting ACO

Quote:
Ok,

Werent you on this board before under KeepitWeggin, or something like that?

Nope,,...sorry. So, why do you ask?!?!?

~The Flea Bag~
Old 08-15-2008
Giga-posting ACO

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFleaBag View Post
Nope,,...sorry. So, why do you ask?!?!?

~The Flea Bag~
Oooh, I dont know.

I think it is my vast training as an animal control INVESTIGATOR. My last boss was psycho, no psychotic, no- I mean, clairvoyant, dang it, that isnt it either, "PARANORMAL", and I think that rubbed off on me.

Something about your writing style just triggered a paranormal psychotic event for me, and I had flashbacks to "KeepItWegging"... Well, wait, let me see, I know we have posts from her somewhere... Maybe this will explain it...

Quote:
KeepItWegging
Certified Posting ACO

Hello from San Fran. Bay Area & looking for ACO Job,...H
Hello, my name is Kim and I've been for the last 4 months looking for a ACO job in the San Fran. Bay Area or near by areas like Concord, Dublin, Napa, Saliinas, Santa Cruz, Monterey, Modesto or Fresno areasf you can help me let me know. I have over 2000hrs of animal handing from pocket pets to wildlife.

Well, for other stuff about me.

I'm looking to become an animal control officer. I'm college student, I have plans to become a veterianian.

I have over 2000 hrs of animal handling. I have volunteered for 2 Animal Shelters(over 7 years) when I was teenager, I have worked for a vet hospital, A horse ranch, pet supply retailer, and a cattle ranch. I myself is pet owner and have Siberian Huskies(They do therapy work at hospitals) and here's the list of pets I had.

Rabbits
Birds
Snakes
Turtles
Fish
Hamsters
Hissing Cockroaches( Everyone loves a roach motel)
Ant Farm
Lizards
Frog
Hermet Crabs
Rats
Mice

Well can you say NOAH'S ARK?? LOL!!!

Well, if you can help me thanks ,...feel free to email me back.

USNKimberleighK@yahoo.com
Either way, Im thrilled your back. Should lead to some exciting conversations... I know secretly that KeepItWegging was a closet Furry-lover who's siberians ran loose and rolled in road pizzas....

Last edited by ksbirdhse; 08-15-2008 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Paranormal Psychotic episode and a vision from GOD
Old 08-15-2008
Certified Posting ACO

Quote:
Oooh, I dont know.

I think it is my vast training as an animal control INVESTIGATOR. My last boss was psycho, no psychotic, no- I mean, clairvoyant, dang it, that isnt it either, "PARANORMAL", and I think that rubbed off on me.

Something about your writing style just triggered a paranormal psychotic event for me, and I had flashbacks to "KeepItWegging"... Well, wait, let me see, I know we have posts from her somewhere... Maybe this will explain it...

Either way, Im thrilled your back. Should lead to some exciting conversations... I know secretly that KeepItWegging was a closet Furry-lover who's siberians ran loose and rolled in road pizzas....
Sorry, I just don't know what you are talking about here? Can you shine light on to what is a closet Furry-lover? As for my Siberian Huskies, I've never allowed my dogs to ever run loose, I'm horrified a person would allow a dog to run at large. Yes, I do live in the San Francisco Bay Area, but it's a huge bay area and well I guess what?, like anyone else I have Siberians. It's a popular breed, I do work with Siberian Husky Rescue here in the Bay Area. I will say few my personal dogs came from rescue. Anyhow, I came here after an ACO friend I still talk to at the Fairmont Animal Shelter told me about this forum that has listing of ACO jobs. I'm just looking for an ACO job after I was laid off from a restaurant where I worked as grilling chief. The restaurant was in San Francisco and now it no more,...It was good little place. When I was talking to my ACO friend, she suggested why not go back into the AC business? I was skeptical at first, because I have ARMY ROTC and classes,..But,..why not!

I was thinking while I was typing the above, If this is the kinda welcome NEW people get around here,..I think I should find some where it might be a bit more nice? Yes. I'm really offended by being accused to be some person called KeepItWeggin!

~The Flea Bag~
Old 08-15-2008
Giga-posting ACO

Scooterchic is on a distinguished road

Hello and welcome.

Cheers, Scooterchic

Old 08-15-2008
Almighty ACO

tomahto is an unknown quantity at this point

kerri, you weren't off base thinking that. i thought the same thing. regardless, welcome to the boards, thefleabag, and I'll give you he benefit of the doubt for now. try not to take offense.