ACOFunStop.Com Forums

Go Back   ACOFunStop.Com Forums > Kicking Back > General Chat

Old 11-17-2010
Giga-posting ACO

Getting too old is on a distinguished road
Default Well crap

We have this charming young lady in town who is prone to giving me/us the one finger salute and yelling profanities at me/us from all the way down the block. I had a “conversation” with her yesterday, and during the conversation she said “I’m so tired of people treating me like crap”, to which I replied “Stop acting like it and they will”.
Old 11-17-2010
Almighty ACO

Caninelaw is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting too old View Post
We have this charming young lady in town who is prone to giving me/us the one finger salute and yelling profanities at me/us from all the way down the block. I had a “conversation” with her yesterday, and during the conversation she said “I’m so tired of people treating me like crap”, to which I replied “Stop acting like it and they will”.
I always liked it when they "flagged me down" like that. I was forced to assume by the way they were waving their hand in the air that there was some kind of emergency that they needed to talk to me about. It was especially nice when they had a dog with them as it was an opportunity for me to "educate" (press hard, your making four copies) them about the necessity of licensing their dog (which, interestingly enough, out of the people that flagged me down like that, the majority didn't seem to have a license for their dog...)
Old 11-21-2010
Forum Friend

Lyra is on a distinguished road

We have one lady like that, everyone is actually very surprised if she happens to use all five fingers. We all just thought she had one! But she and her entire familly have a very very long history with us too.
Old 01-05-2011
Provisional Posting ACO

gorillamel is on a distinguished road

Ahhh, people. They certainly are a special lot. I was actually so proud the first time a car drove past me with all its occupants sticking their arms out the window giving me the bird salute. I felt that they finally recognised me as a LE power and something to be reckoned with, haha.
Old 01-11-2011
Probationary Trainee

tabahrak is on a distinguished road

I was responding to a frantic woman who'd reported a Pit running in the street. by the time I got there she'd chased it back into the fence at its house with a stick. I contacted the dog owner at her (crack)house and when I asked for her ID she threw a nice handful of profanity at me and slammed the door in my face. I called the police (needed her ID to cite her) and she provided it to them. meanwhile, her roomates are standing behind her talking trash about her. she rolled her eyes at them and asked the Police Officer, "can you take people to jail for being a$$holes?" I said, "yep, turn around and cuff up...if anyone's going for that you're up first." cue crocodile tears from her and laughter from the cops...

it's the little things that leave you smiling for days...
Old 01-11-2011
Giga-posting ACO

Getting too old is on a distinguished road

I went to one house and I noticed the car had a bumper sticker from the local Christian radio station. I relaxed a little because everybody knows Christians are reasonable compliant people. The lady came to the door and she was wearing a cross on a necklace so I figured this would be a cakewalk. Wrong, she was the most foul mouthed, hot tempered person I met all day.
Old 01-13-2011
Forum Friend

Breal76 is an unknown quantity at this point

I must say I am a bit sad that I have never been given the finger. that I know of. People are REALLY nice to me. I have been yelled at and told to go places that I don't think American Airlines flies to. However I do just walk off and say "You've been served" lol (movie nerd comment). People usually just reccomend movies to me and that is about it. Boo.
Old 01-13-2011
Certified Posting ACO

caffiend42 is on a distinguished road

I've been told I'm a fat old c..t (and that's not coot) hehe, among other things. The worst one was being told by this bloke he was going to break my f...ing legs and smash my f...ing face in if I set foot on his property again.

I took him to court for aggravated assault. Now here's a tip on how to get off an assault charge. Use the magic word - "IF".According to the judge that did this case, it's a "conditional assault" - as in, if I don't step onto his property it's not going to happen, right? Silly me for getting all worried I might get snotted by this little weed then, eh?

Last edited by caffiend42; 01-13-2011 at 03:18 AM. Reason: spelink
Old 01-13-2011

shawnee2630 is on a distinguished road

Dealing with people in emotional situations brings out the best in them fo sure. I had one guy who drove by as I sat at a redlight, he flipped me off. He got stuck at the red light at the next, I pulled along side him and asked him what the problem was, he started stuttering and told me he thought I was his friend. I had to ask if his friend drove a truck with a big star on the door...he wanted the light to change really bad. Many stories like that, I always confront people and its the usual steroetypical crap "you go into peoples backyards and steal their dogs!!" you know the usual. I just calmly educate them on what I really do. Then there are just uncooperative a holes...whatever though I have gotten over taking things personal.
Old 01-13-2011
Forum Friend

g_rath is an unknown quantity at this point

Im in an (unofficial) competition with the traffic and parking guys to see who can become more hated. I think the traffic guys are winning, but not by much. I don t take hate and anger personally. They only get mad because they got caught doing something wrong. And besides their anger makes good stories.