ACOFunStop.Com Forums

Go Back   ACOFunStop.Com Forums > Talking Shop > Ask the ACO

Old 05-01-2009
Almighty ACO

kgill is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to kgill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting too old View Post
No bread, pizza, fried foods or even a burrito. .

WOW! ouch... i'm feeling woozy, someone catch me.......these are staple, sans the fried stuff... Oooh i pray for your PT... I'd hate giving them up...
________
ford vn platform

Last edited by kgill; 02-10-2011 at 11:34 AM.
Old 05-03-2009
Certified Posting ACO

David Sharples is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting too old View Post
You know you can get therapy for that.
I would start the therapy with a small quantity of country ribs sloooooow BBQ'd and finished with a sweet BBQ sauce with just a mild kick. Follow that up with a thick home made burger also slow cooked. Top that with some fresh cheddar cheese, about 6 slices of crispy bacon, lettuce tomato onions (see were eating vegies) a little ketchup and a beer so cold it almost hurts your throat going down. I've got $10 bucks that says your cured. I should probably be embarassed by my conduct ... but as usual, I'm not...LOL. Bon-apetite.
Old 05-03-2009
Almighty ACO

ChicagoACOSupervisor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ChicagoACOSupervisor Send a message via Yahoo to ChicagoACOSupervisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Sharples View Post
I would start the therapy with a small quantity of country ribs sloooooow BBQ'd and finished with a sweet BBQ sauce with just a mild kick. Follow that up with a thick home made burger also slow cooked. Top that with some fresh cheddar cheese, about 6 slices of crispy bacon, lettuce tomato onions (see were eating vegies) a little ketchup and a beer so cold it almost hurts your throat going down. I've got $10 bucks that says your cured. I should probably be embarassed by my conduct ... but as usual, I'm not...LOL. Bon-apetite.
Yeah....grilled burgers tonight!!! Great idea!
Old 05-03-2009
Giga-posting ACO

Scooterchic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgill View Post
WOW! ouch... i'm feeling woozy, someone catch me.......these are staple, sans the fried stuff... Oooh i pray for your PT... I'd hate giving them up...
I am giving it all up. No more ice cream, no more flibertos burritos, no more gooey cheesy meaty burgers..... I need to run a mile and 1/2 in under 14 minutes. 30 pushups and 35 sit ups in under a minute..... It is going to be a tough few months.

Cheers, Scooterchic

Old 05-03-2009
Kennel Commander

AC626 is on a distinguished road

I'll take the liberty of enjoying those treats for you I can't live without burgers. Last time I was working it was Good Friday and at first didn't realize that I ordered a hamburger special (Not supposed to eat meat on Good Friday) I just about died, I canceled my burger for a salad. The salad was no substitute for the burger.
Old 05-03-2009
Kennel Commander

AC626 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Sharples View Post
Your post just made me hungry...
Old 05-03-2009
Almighty ACO

Send a message via AIM to ChicagoACOSupervisor Send a message via Yahoo to ChicagoACOSupervisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooterchic View Post
I am giving it all up. No more ice cream, no more flibertos burritos, no more gooey cheesy meaty burgers..... I need to run a mile and 1/2 in under 14 minutes. 30 pushups and 35 sit ups in under a minute..... It is going to be a tough few months.

Cheers, Scooterchic
Scoots...if you cannot run 1.5 miles in under 14 minutes, I am gonna have to come out there and put my size 12 in your narrow booty! You can do that running backwards!!!

(Sorry....had to break into the whole supervisor/motivator thingy)

30 pushups in under a minute tho.....whew.....
Old 05-03-2009
Almighty ACO

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC626 View Post
I'll take the liberty of enjoying those treats for you I can't live without burgers. Last time I was working it was Good Friday and at first didn't realize that I ordered a hamburger special (Not supposed to eat meat on Good Friday) I just about died, I canceled my burger for a salad. The salad was no substitute for the burger.
I dunno about this whole no meat on Friday thing...

The way I see it, God wants you to be happy, right??
Old 05-03-2009
Giga-posting ACO

Scooterchic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoACOSupervisor View Post
Scoots...if you cannot run 1.5 miles in under 14 minutes, I am gonna have to come out there and put my size 12 in your narrow booty! You can do that running backwards!!!

(Sorry....had to break into the whole supervisor/motivator thingy)

30 pushups in under a minute tho.....whew.....
Sir yes SIR! That is the motivation I need. The running thing is easy though my ankle is still causing me trouble 2 months later. My medic husband things a fraked up the ligaments, I believe him..... It hurts bad . I wrap it up tight and I am good to go. The push up thing is what gets me every time. I have no upper body strength but more then the last time I tested so I should be able to do it. The test for Tempe is in October, not May like I thought so I will ACE it!

http://www.tempe.gov/policejobs/

Cheers, Scooterchic

Old 05-03-2009
Almighty ACO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooterchic View Post
Sir yes SIR! That is the motivation I need. The running thing is easy though my ankle is still causing me trouble 2 months later. My medic husband things a fraked up the ligaments, I believe him..... It hurts bad . I wrap it up tight and I am good to go. The push up thing is what gets me every time. I have no upper body strength but more then the last time I tested so I should be able to do it. The test for Tempe is in October, not May like I thought so I will ACE it!

http://www.tempe.gov/policejobs/

Cheers, Scooterchic
OUCH!

Are you medically cleared to do this tho?