ACOFunStop.Com Forums

Go Back   ACOFunStop.Com Forums > Kicking Back > General Chat

Old 07-04-2006
Certified Posting ACO

KeepItWegging is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I wonder in 50 years If I'm going be a Crazy Old Cat Lady

I been wrondering that tonight. You see I'm 29 and I'm not married and no kids. My BF just left me for some girl that really needed to eat a sandwich. Anyhow, I was just thinking if I'm going to end up as alonely old crazy lady with a house full of cats?.....LOL!!!
Old 07-04-2006
Administrator
Site AdminGiga-posting ACO

Mark Kumpf has disabled reputation

Yes. Me, I will end up with ACOs banging on my door with a search warrant. My house will be piled high with junk with a living carpet of dachshunds and I will be in my chair eating microwave lasagna on a tv tray... Join the crowd...
Old 07-04-2006
Shelter Survivor

chumli

I'm only 56 and I already am. Maybe not cats, but definitely crazy
Old 07-04-2006
Grand Poobah Webgeek
Site Admin

A. Gianotto has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to A. Gianotto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Kumpf
Yes. Me, I will end up with ACOs banging on my door with a search warrant. My house will be piled high with junk with a living carpet of dachshunds and I will be in my chair eating microwave lasagna on a tv tray... Join the crowd...
Now THAT is a visual...........................

You forgot to mention that you'd be naked at the time. Or at least in your gotchies.

R.I.P. Susan Caskey AKA "Critterfuz": April 1970 - Dec 2007.
R.I.P. Keegan Merrick AKA "RichmondACO": July 1977 - Jan 2009.

We miss you.
Old 07-04-2006
Administrator
Site AdminGiga-posting ACO

Mark Kumpf has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Gianotto
Quote:

You forgot to mention that you'd be naked at the time. Or at least in your gotchies.
Hmmm. How about a soiled and faded pair of bunny footy pajamas with the back flap down...

From the Limting Number of Animals post
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:20 pm Post subject: 'here"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The nightmare begins.

Imagine a house full of clutter. Old newspapers, empty TV dinner trays, books piled everywhere. The sound of barking and meowing can be heard over the TV playing old 70's "Brit humor" reruns. A scene involving a petshop and a deceased parrot... The viewer walks carefully between the piles of accumulated junk.... and ends up looking over the shoulder of an elderly man ensconced in an oversized easy chair amidst a mountain of debris. A small tv tray with what looks like lasagna is sitting half eaten in front of him. Through the junk scattered on the floor, a vertiable school of small mangy dachshunds ebbs and flows as they wait for scraps to hit the floor. On the shelf over the fire place and dust covered plaque hangs buried in spider webs. Through the cover the words "...nium A..ml C...trol ...cer 01" are vaguely visibile.

There's a loud banging coming from somewhere.

It gets louder.

Then there's words almost audible over the TV. The old man turns and listens, his dinner forgotten in front of him...

This is the United States Animal Special Services - we have a search warrant for your property for violations of the national animal hoarding prohibtion!

Mr. Kumpf - OPEN THE DOOR OR WE'LL KICK IT IN!

There's a loud crash.... The dogs scatter.....

I wake up...

It could happen to any of us. Learn how to not take your work home with you before its too late.
Old 07-04-2006
Grand Poobah Webgeek
Site Admin

A. Gianotto has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to A. Gianotto

LOL I have no choice BUT to take work home with me - so am I destined for hoarderdom?

R.I.P. Susan Caskey AKA "Critterfuz": April 1970 - Dec 2007.
R.I.P. Keegan Merrick AKA "RichmondACO": July 1977 - Jan 2009.

We miss you.
Old 07-04-2006
Field Operative

carrie_cat
Default Re: I wonder in 50 years If I'm going be a Crazy Old Cat Lad

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepItWegging
I been wrondering that tonight. You see I'm 29 and I'm not married and no kids. My BF just left me for some girl that really needed to eat a sandwich. Anyhow, I was just thinking if I'm going to end up as alonely old crazy lady with a house full of cats?.....LOL!!!
Hahaha, Don't worry, 29 is mere childhood. I'm (ahem) over forty, so a candidate for Crazy Old Cat Lady, but me AND my husband and at least ONE of the kids love cats (well, all animals!).

I love the bumper stickers you can buy from Mama Meow, one of 'em says "Proud to be a Cat Mom." And I'd much rather be nice to cats than be nasty to EVERYONE, like some people that don't like cats!
Old 07-05-2006
Certified Posting ACO

KeepItWegging is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Gianotto
Quote:

Hmmm. How about a soiled and faded pair of bunny footy pajamas with the back flap down...

From the Limting Number of Animals post
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:20 pm Post subject: 'here"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The nightmare begins.

Imagine a house full of clutter. Old newspapers, empty TV dinner trays, books piled everywhere. The sound of barking and meowing can be heard over the TV playing old 70's "Brit humor" reruns. A scene involving a petshop and a deceased parrot... The viewer walks carefully between the piles of accumulated junk.... and ends up looking over the shoulder of an elderly man ensconced in an oversized easy chair amidst a mountain of debris. A small tv tray with what looks like lasagna is sitting half eaten in front of him. Through the junk scattered on the floor, a vertiable school of small mangy dachshunds ebbs and flows as they wait for scraps to hit the floor. On the shelf over the fire place and dust covered plaque hangs buried in spider webs. Through the cover the words "...nium A..ml C...trol ...cer 01" are vaguely visibile.

There's a loud banging coming from somewhere.

It gets louder.

Then there's words almost audible over the TV. The old man turns and listens, his dinner forgotten in front of him...

This is the United States Animal Special Services - we have a search warrant for your property for violations of the national animal hoarding prohibtion!

Mr. Kumpf - OPEN THE DOOR OR WE'LL KICK IT IN!

There's a loud crash.... The dogs scatter.....

I wake up...

It could happen to any of us. Learn how to not take your work home with you before its too late.
HAHAHAHA! I think everyone that's animal control officer or going be one,..will end up with over 20 animals. As for dogs I proubly have throse mini Huskies by then aka Alasken Klee Kai's ...I be that crazy old lady with cats and mini huskies. I hyave the Siberian Huskies now,..But when I get too old to deal with siberians, I'm getting the mini huskies.

So by the way how old are you all? I be 30 in Nov 17. I'm also next Jan. be leaving for Army National Guard boot camp. I have plans to be an officer I will work as a military veternrian.
Old 07-05-2006
Giga-posting ACO

ACO2642 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ACO2642 Send a message via Yahoo to ACO2642
Default Re: I wonder in 50 years If I'm going be a Crazy Old Cat Lad

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepItWegging
Look on the bright side:
1. You've got a long way to go yet.
2. Maybe by then there will be a caure.
3. If not, by then I'm certain it'll be commonplace and nobody will take
notice or bother you !!

Light travels faster than sound,
which is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

The early bird gets the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese!
Old 07-05-2006
Forum Friend

Sassy

A few years ago when I was freshly divorced and had a couple of bad first dates. I joked that I was probebly going just become a crazy cat lady. Of coarse my best friend pointed out that I didn't have any cats. So I told her "fine! I'm going to become the crazy GUINEA PIG lady!"

Well fast forward a few years. I found the best boyfriend in the world (after 3 years he's moving in soon.) Still have my two guinea pigs but no more, BUT I do have two cats now. I remember why I didn't have cats for a long time....I don't really like cats. I keep telling them that too as they lay on top of me purring and one drools, getting cat hair all over my clothes and everything else. I keep telling them I don't like them as they rule my entire house like they are making the payments!