ACOFunStop.Com Forums

Go Back   ACOFunStop.Com Forums > Kicking Back > General Chat

Old 07-03-2005
Giga-posting ACO

Sunny is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Sunny
Default Some people just get it....

Hello all

On Saturday I Had "wow..some people just get it" moments. While hanging out with my cousin's wife on Saturday...we pulled into a Tim Hortons. My 5 year old cousin had to use the washroom, So my cousins's wife takes her into the Tim Hortons.

When they are inside..a SUV pulls up beside us, a couple and this beauitful german shephard sitting in the back with the window rolled down..head out the window..enjoying the fresh air. From what I observered he seem calm, not aggressive and passive. But we all know, animals can change in a seconds notice.

My cousin's wife and my 5 year cousin came out and my little cousin had to walk passed the dog...the owner of the dog right away rolls up the back window..so his dog does not have his head hanging out the window. As my cousin get into the car and shuts the door, the owner opens the back window up.

As we start driving away, I turn to my cousn's wife and said wow.i'm really impressed with that owner of the dog. He knows his stuff. He knows his laiabilty and takes extra precautions with his dog. A very responisble pet owner in my opinion.

I know alot of people..who have not done this or it would not even have crossed their minds..to roll up the window. I was quite impressed by his actions.

Sunny

"Saving just one pet won't change the world, but, surely the world will change for that one pet." You might be the only love they know in their life.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly

You can either be the cure or the disease.
Old 07-03-2005
Probationary Trainee

mbyers

It's nice to see that there are some responsible pet owners out there. To bad that there could not be more. That could have been a very bad experience for the young child.