ACOFunStop.Com Forums

Go Back   ACOFunStop.Com Forums > Talking Shop > In the News

Old 03-23-2007
Almighty ACO

tomahto is an unknown quantity at this point
Default update: man in custody for cutting off head of girl's dog

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/23/dog.head.ap/index.html

ST. PAUL, Minnesota (AP) -- A 24-year-old man has been arrested, suspected of cutting the head off of a 17-year-old girl's pet dog and leaving it at her front door in a gift-wrapped box.

The man, who is expected to be arraigned Friday, was being held on suspicion of terrorist threats. Police said he may be charged with animal cruelty.

"I think I can sleep a lot better now," said Crystal Brown. "It will make me feel way safer. Now we can walk around the whole block."

Crystal was devastated last month when Chevy, her 4-year-old Australian shepherd mix, went missing.

Two weeks after the dog disappeared, a gift box addressed to Crystal was found at the front door of a house she shares with her grandmother.

Inside, Crystal found Valentine's Day candy and a garbage bag containing her pet's head.

Police said the man they arrested lived a few blocks from Crystal and may have had a romantic interest in the girl.

The case drew widespread media attention. The television show "America's Most Wanted" posted the case on its Web site, and donations pushed a $2,500 reward offered by the Humane Society of the United States to $20,000.
Old 03-23-2007
Shelter Survivor

UNDRTKR is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to UNDRTKR

Good, Throw away the key
Old 03-23-2007
Certified Posting ACO

KeepItWegging is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh boy,.. this man has issues! Menatal Issues! That poor girl, just 17 years old and have a stalker that killed her sweet dog. I read once that stalkers that stalk minors will offen do this to try to scare the child into their control!
Old 03-25-2007
Forum Friend

jenjen

Did he seriously think that she was going to like him after he killed her dog. Seriously " do you want to go out with me now!!! what a mental case. They better throw the book at him, and I hope its more then just some jail time.
Old 03-25-2007
Administrator
Site AdminGiga-posting ACO

Mark Kumpf has disabled reputation

In reading some of the other news bytes, he has alleged she was a party and present during the event and there were also videos & pictures of the dogs head being cut off with a chainsaw. Hopefully the judge will not list him as a "troubled youth in need of mental health services" and give him probation. He's a charter member of the J. Dahmer Fan Club and should go away for a long, long time.
Old 03-25-2007
Certified Posting ACO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Kumpf
In reading some of the other news bytes, he has alleged she was a party and present during the event and there were also videos & pictures of the dogs head being cut off with a chainsaw. Hopefully the judge will not list him as a "troubled youth in need of mental health services" and give him probation. He's a charter member of the J. Dahmer Fan Club and should go away for a long, long time.
I don't think a poor little minor child would want watch or help see their pet get the head cut off with a chainsaw. I got to ask,.. was the dog alive when it's head was cut off,...I hope not! I hardly see 24 years old as a youth,.. It's an adult!
Old 03-25-2007
Giga-posting ACO

stmelangell is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to stmelangell

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepItWegging
I don't think a poor little minor child would want watch or help see their pet get the head cut off with a chainsaw.
God love you, you innocent thing, please wake up and read the news. A "poor little minor child" of 17 is practically elderly compared to some of our murderous children out there ... thinking at the moment of the 6- and 7-year-old that beat a 4-year-old to death in England in 2004, but I'm sure a search on the net would give you more current cases.

I stick with my theory ... it isn't normal for a girl's primary reaction to her animal's death to be "who will I tell my secrets too?" Argues that she has secrets, and that they weigh on her heavily.

Let's just leave it at, "Where are we all going, humanity, and what is this eNORmous handbasket we're all in?"

It's not what we have in our life, but who we have in our life that counts. (J.M. Lawrence)
Old 03-25-2007
Certified Posting ACO

A 17 year old is a minor child. I have found pictures on the net of the girl and her dog. The dog was a special needs dog aka service dog to this girl.