ACOFunStop.Com Forums

Go Back   ACOFunStop.Com Forums > Kicking Back > General Chat

Old 08-18-2005
Probationary Trainee

Mazziemom
Default Lost Cockatoo, NJ, Xposted

Please crosspost to every bird list you belong to - and even non bird lists.

Popcorn, a twenty something goffins cockatoo flew out the door on yesterday, Wednesday, August 17th in Hazlet, NJ. He was in a tree in the yard and as we were climbing up to get him, he took off towards the sunset. Pops is fully flighted, and is a good, strong flier - he does know how to fly down, and will generally come when asked to. This bird is very near and dear to my heart, as he owns my parents - and he is a very much loved little guy. He was last seen on Beers St. in Hazlet, NJ.

PLEASE call 732-888-3451, 732-264-5717, or 732-275-7792 if you have any idea where he is. My parents are absolutely heartbroken, but also very determined to find their boy. Fliers are out, area police stations have been notified, ads are being placed today. PLEASE HELP US FIND POPCORN.
Old 08-21-2005
Giga-posting ACO

Sunny is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Sunny

I hope you find your little guy soon. Another suggestion that you should try is bring in a picture of your little guy to your spca, animal control, fill in a lost report (don't forget.to write down any unique markings and such).. Also, go in every week and have a look at the birds in the shelter. Only you..know your pet best and what he looks like. You would be surprised how many domestic birds..used to come into the shelter. Keep me posted

Sunny

"Saving just one pet won't change the world, but, surely the world will change for that one pet." You might be the only love they know in their life.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly

You can either be the cure or the disease.
Old 08-21-2005
Probationary Trainee

Mazziemom

It wasnt mine hon, just crossposted. But, I am happy to bring the news that the bird has been found.

Yippie!

Athena
Old 08-22-2005
Giga-posting ACO

Sunny is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Sunny

Happy to hear that he has been found...I'm hoping...save and sound and healthy *S*

Sunny

"Saving just one pet won't change the world, but, surely the world will change for that one pet." You might be the only love they know in their life.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly

You can either be the cure or the disease.