ACOFunStop.Com Forums

Go Back   ACOFunStop.Com Forums > Kicking Back > General Chat

Old 09-17-2006
Provisional Posting ACO

mjrogers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Reference Guide

Hi Everyone;

Well I have finally accomplished one of my many goals . The reference guide for each state is completed. This reference book contains, animal control depts, humane societies, shelters, rescues, foster groups, education groups and anything else that many come under our field of work.

I have been working on this project since last December, I didn't realize what an undertaking this was going to be, I have done nothing but research, research and research. I have tried my very best to give the most accurate data for each entry in each states Guide.

I know this will be a valuable "work companion" for you all. The more information we have at hand the easier our jobs can be.

Since I am here in CA. I have used this state as a "test" state and have had very very good feedback from my customers.

As each state is different in size there is no one set price, each state is individually priced. Please go to rogers_mary_j@comcast.net
and tell me what state you are interested in and I can give you the price. The price varies from $5.95 to $19.95. You can also buy by regions, such as the middle Atlantic, southwest etc.

Hope to hear from you, I know this book can be of help to you all.

Mary Rogers
roger_mary_j@comcast.net

559-684-0133