ACOFunStop.Com Forums

Go Back   ACOFunStop.Com Forums > Kicking Back > Welcome Wagon

Old 03-10-2012
Probationary Trainee

stp4203 is on a distinguished road
Default Finally made it through the door...

Well, I'm glad I stuck with it, because I was finally hired as an Animal Services Officer (they prefer 'services' instead of 'control') and am in the process of being trained by a great facility in Texas. Very happy to say that I am officially in the field.

Don't know where else to post this, but I was hoping to get a response from someone, (ANYONE). I have sent private messages to both Mark and ACOadmin in regards to becoming a member of the "in the field" forums, and I'm not getting any response, not even a "sorry you weren't accepted" response. 3 messages sent in 3 weeks, and no one will even acknowledge that my messages are being received. Can anyone help me with this issue?

Greatly appreciated, and I hope eventually I will be allowed to participate in some of the discussions!

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog ~ Ambrose Bierce
Old 03-10-2012
Probationary Trainee

Default oops

Mistake, A. Gianotto was the other person I messaged besides Mark K. If I am not messaging the right people, please let me know.

Thanks again!

Old 03-12-2012
ACOFunStop "Poster" Child

acofred is on a distinguished road

Alison G. is the correct person. It took me months to finally get ahold of her and get in. Don't give up. Are you in the Facebook groups yet?
Old 03-15-2012
Probationary Trainee

Dog Cop sent me his info to join on there, I'm hoping to hear back from him soon. Thanks for the tip, i'll keep checking back for a response from her on getting in here. How many groups are there on FB? Never thought to check there, how silly of me. I haven't fully grasped the technology of today yet...

Old 03-15-2012
ACOFunStop "Poster" Child

acofred is on a distinguished road

There are two that I know of; one called "Animal Control Officers" and the other is "Animal Control Officers and Humane Law Enforcement." I would bet there are other groups, like state Officer associations, for example...