ACOFunStop.Com Forums

Go Back   ACOFunStop.Com Forums > Kicking Back > Chow Time

Old 04-23-2006
Giga-posting ACO

stmelangell is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to stmelangell

YOU TWO CANNOT KEEP BASHING ON ME WITHOUT REPERCUSSIONS....

~K
Old 04-24-2006
Administrator
Site AdminGiga-posting ACO

Mark Kumpf has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmelangell
YOU TWO CANNOT KEEP BASHING ON ME WITHOUT REPERCUSSIONS....

~K
Ok is Kerri stopping by and posting from your account? As a moderator we take a REAL DIM VIEW of people using other peoples accounts or login information.

If you are justing posting on her behalf thats fine.

And I can bash all I want. RHIP. I happen to like turtle soup....

And I've had a concussion and a repercussion so sticks and stones will break my bones and then I get even....

Rant rant rant. I reallyneed to get out more often and be less obnoxious. Down testosterone, down...
Old 04-24-2006
Giga-posting ACO

Oh, we like your testosterone up. Makes a nice change from many of the people we work with.

Kerri was at my house and dictated while I typed. I had several gin and tonics. My bad.

On the positive side of the galaxy, Kerri brought me the first two DVDs for season 1 of Battlestar Gall-who-tica,

WHICH I LLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE

So I can finally see what y'all have been talking about.

Now I must head back to Apollo et al. There's a lot of nice eyecandy on Battlestar Galactica, and you're hearing this from a girl who is hard to please...

The last sentence of the above paragraph is a direct quote from Kerri. Well, kind of. Anyway, back to the world being exploded ship by ship.

Yours in solidity with the save the human race movement,

It's not what we have in our life, but who we have in our life that counts. (J.M. Lawrence)
Old 04-27-2006
Giga-posting ACO

ksbirdhse is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to ksbirdhse

Woke up and did my 1 hour walk with the pooches, and am now cooking dinner (and surfing the web ) For some reason, even when I work nights I still want to eat dinner in the pm, and breakfast in the am.

Tonight's culinary adventure? Spicy shrimp pad thai. It smells good, and my cat thinks so too... He is trying to send me powerful cat-mind rays... "Drop a shrimp...... Drop a shrimp...."

The only thing that stinks is I want real peanut sauce. I wonder if the restaraunt down the street will let me just order their peanut sauce...?
Old 04-30-2006
Giga-posting ACO

Kerri, Kerri, Kerri ... talk to your friends about these things. Trader Joe's has the best peanut sauce in the known world ... cheap, too. AND I have a spare bottle (I'm not supposed to eat peanuts any more, too inflammatory; almonds, walnuts, brazil nuts, that's it). I'll put it in the"Kerri Basket." (Now ask me if I'm giving up all that inflammatory gin and tonic ... )

It's not what we have in our life, but who we have in our life that counts. (J.M. Lawrence)
Old 04-30-2006
Giga-posting ACO

ksbirdhse is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to ksbirdhse

LOL,

Good news, scratch that GREAT news about the peanut sauce... I love thai food...

Wait... i love thai, indian, mexican, italian, .......

I think we should have a special section of "food that you can eat, drive an aco truck, and not risk spilling all over your uniform shirt, too...
Old 04-30-2006
Giga-posting ACO

You start it, dude, I'll contribute my olives-tomato-cheese surprise ...

Old 05-29-2007
Certified Posting ACO

Specialk281 is on a distinguished road
Default Drink your snacks

Well I am new here as you can plainly see, I stumped on this site by mere accident as I was doing a search work related and here I am.

I enjoy cooking, but love baking. The one appliance I cannot live without however is my blender. I lost 70 lbs in five months by drinking smoothies whenever I wanted a snack. Swimming laps for 1-2 hours a day 6 days a week deserves some credit.

Here is a smoothie for the snack or a pick me up and the burritos well you can make them yourself, freeze them individually and then take them out as needed.

I freeze the smoothies as well so they are still cold throughout the day. Of course I am not in the patrol vehicle all day, so it helps that I bought a blender for $3.00 from the local thrift store so I can have one at work as well. If I find that I am needing a little extra protein I add a couple TSP of powered egg whites and lunch is served, as I eat low carbs, and almost zero fat. I cook from scratch and eat mostly game that I hunt or fish that I catch, if something is going to be added to my food I am going to be the one doing it. ;P

I have a vast recipe collection and would enjoy sharing any needed, just let me know what your craving is, also have a ton of frugal ones as well and that helps in our business when we aren't able to rub pennies together.

Fruity Shake-Up
2 large bananas, sliced 2 cups orange juice
1 cup strawberries 2 cups skim milk
1 cup plain yogurt (or silken tofu)

Combine ingredients in a blender mix until smooth, and serve. You can also add 1 cup of ice to make it thicker. This delicious shake is power packed with several vitamins and minerals needed daily.
Serves: 4

Breakfast Burrito
2 tsp. Olive oil 4 -10 inch flour tortillas
2 red potatoes 1 cup salsa
1 1/2 cups leftover meat 1/2 cup fat-free Cheddar Cheese
6 eggs

Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Saute potatoes 6-8 minutes, stirring frequently, until potatoes begin to brown. Add meat and saute 3-4 minutes until hot. Beat eggs and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl. Stir eggs into potato mixture and cook 1-2 minutes, stirring until set to desired consistency. Spoon egg filling into middle of each tortilla. Fold in side to overlap filling slightly. Bring up bottom and roll into a cylinder that is closed at each end. Top with salsa and cheese.
Serves: 4
Old 08-22-2007
Forum Friend

supersig is on a distinguished road
Default gin smoothie

I am going to combine all the favorites. Gin and tonic as a smoothie. mmmmmmmmmm
I shot the ALBATROSS