ACOFunStop.Com Forums

Go Back   ACOFunStop.Com Forums > Kicking Back > Announcements

Old 06-25-2007
Grand Poobah Webgeek
Site Admin

A. Gianotto has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to A. Gianotto
Default New here? Check it out!

If you're new to the ACOFunStop forums (or even if you're old, and haven't been here since we've added some of the great new features), here's a quick list of things to do!

1. If you're an ACO/HLEO, be sure to get secret squirrel access! Click here to find out how to gain access to the ACO/HLEO private forums available only to animal control officers. This special access will also grant you permission to ACO-only downloads and more.

2. Fill out your profile! Filling out your profile lets us get to know you better. Be sure to include your birthday so you show up on our calendar. Nobody likes getting older, but its always easier to do with friends!) In your profile area, you can upload a photo, add an avatar (a smaller image that will appear next to all of your posts), set some preferences such as your local timezone, and more!

3. Check out the Gallery! Our online gallery lets you share photos with other members - upload a photo of your truck, your patches and badges, your favorite rescues, and your own pets.

4. Download useful files! Our growing downloads section is designed to give you easy access to flyers, reference guides and more. And if you have your own helpful files, be sure to add them to the downloads section - it just takes a few mouseclicks!

5. Check out the Calendar! Our calendar lists upcoming NACA training events, conferences, and most importantly - member birthdays!

6. And of course - post an intro in the Welcome Wagon forum! Stop in and say hi, and tell us a bit about yourself!
Old 06-26-2007
Provisional Posting ACO

ddiamond is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Training Book

Is the training book still available? If so, where can I find it. I was interested in the Disaster Plan that Mark had a copy of. Thanks
Old 06-27-2007
Grand Poobah Webgeek
Site Admin

I'm not sure which book you're referring to, but as long as there's a PDF of it, we can add it to the downloads section. I'll PM Mark about it.
Old 06-27-2007
Grand Poobah Webgeek
Site Admin

Did you check the downloads section? I see Mark has uploaded some goodies.