View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009
Giga-posting ACO

stmelangell is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to stmelangell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting too old View Post
I have an allergy to exercise. Whenever I try to do it, I get all sweaty and have shortness of breath, and then for the next few days I have aches and pains.
Dude, you so slay me. That's exactly what happens to me!! We should form our own "syndrome."

Quote:
Originally Posted by BernCo_Geo
Regarding all this. Is this in any way shape or form confirmed by Naca? (for some reason our management here only thinks that Naca can state certain information regarding animal control) Thanks!
I have this mental picture of poor ol' Dr. Figley choking on a donut, being told that if NACA doesn't say it, it ain't true ...

I love NACA, what little I see of it, but I don't know anything about what kind of training they offer in the way of compassion fatigue/STS/PTSD etc. Anyone out there with more experience want to weigh in (e.g., you, President Kumpf)?

I would be more than happy to submit an article to the NACA News about it. Maybe if they printed it there, your bosses would give you a mofu'ing break and believe you?

It's not what we have in our life, but who we have in our life that counts. (J.M. Lawrence)