ACOFunStop.Com Forums

ACOFunStop.Com Forums (http://www.acofunstop.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.acofunstop.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Animal Planet: Animal Cops (http://www.acofunstop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6676)

AC626 08-28-2008 11:16 PM

Animal Planet: Animal Cops

I really love watching the Animal Cops Detroit show on Animal Planet, does anyone know if the show is available on DVD?

Getting too old 08-29-2008 01:03 AM

There is nothing showing on the Animal Planet web site or Amazon, so I guess not.

ILUVMAXINE 08-29-2008 01:56 PM

Animal Planet's missing out on all the big bucks. Let's start a letter writing campaign to them asking where we can buy "seasons" of animal cop on DVD. Maybe they'll take the hint.

I have to confess that I don't watch it cuz it's like going back to work.

BernCo_Geo 08-29-2008 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILUVMAXINE (Post 34642)

Agreed! lol

jesterinc 08-29-2008 03:24 PM

I watch it because I haven't been doing Animal Control for that long, and some of the things they do are informative.

kgill 08-31-2008 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILUVMAXINE (Post 34642)
Animal Planet's missing out on all the big bucks. Let's start a letter writing campaign to them asking where we can buy "seasons" of animal cop on DVD. Maybe they'll take the hint.

And tell them they can use the proceeds to help fund that areas (NYC, Houston, Detroit etc...) Humane Society, spay/neuter clinics, education... etc....
________
300sel 6.3

tomahto 08-31-2008 04:27 PM

I agree that they should be on dvd. I've wanted to watch all the episodes for a long time. it's one of the main reasons i bought cable for a while, but animal planet kept putting the same episodes on repeat. it would be good for agencies to use for training, at least as a "what not to do".

AC626 08-31-2008 08:51 PM

I like watching it so I can see what other agencies in the country have to deal with. I especially like the Detroit episodes. The Detroit team seems like a reallly dedicated crew. I can't tell on the show, but does anyone know if the Detroit Investigators carry firearms?

kgill 08-31-2008 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AC626 (Post 34831)
I like watching it so I can see what other agencies in the country have to deal with. I especially like the Detroit episodes. The Detroit team seems like a reallly dedicated crew. I can't tell on the show, but does anyone know if the Detroit Investigators carry firearms?

As far as I know, I think I remember one episode, they don't. If they need any "assistance" they have the PD/SWAT help.
________
vaporizer wholesaler

AC626 08-31-2008 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgill (Post 34832)
As far as I know, I think I remember one episode, they don't. If they need any "assistance" they have the PD/SWAT help.

Thank you for clarifying. Their shirts usually cover the belt so I can't really see what they carry. I do belive they carry batons.