ACOFunStop.Com Forums

ACOFunStop.Com Forums (http://www.acofunstop.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ask the ACO (http://www.acofunstop.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Who's gonna watch? (http://www.acofunstop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6499)

Scooterchic 08-12-2008 11:37 PM

Who's gonna watch?

So, who else out there is going to watch the Micheal Vick story on animal planet called "Animal Witness" on the 25th of this month? I am gonna TiVO it.

Cheers, Scooterchic::scooter::

Sunny 08-13-2008 11:05 AM

Thanks Scoot. I didn't even know it was gonna be on. I will be watching. If it is not on too late.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scooterchic (Post 33288)
I am gonna TiVO it.

I need to get me one of those.

Sunny

jfox2008 08-13-2008 11:41 AM

I "re-live" the story everyday around where I work. I'm not sure I could sit through the whole show without saying "thats not how it happened!" lol.

Mark Kumpf 08-13-2008 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfox2008 (Post 33302)
I "re-live" the story everyday around where I work. I'm not sure I could sit through the whole show without saying "thats not how it happened!" lol.

Maybe we should start a new forum membership... Folks who know what really happened!

And think of all the money "donated" to various groups that may (or may not) have been directly involved.

jfox2008 08-13-2008 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Kumpf (Post 33308)
Maybe we should start a new forum membership... Folks who know what really happened!

And think of all the money "donated" to various groups that may (or may not) have been directly involved.

Well... I'm not all that sure that I do know what really happened, but I guess your probably aware that every citizen in Newport News "knows" what really happened! They all seem to want to share their stories with me...

I have picked up more pitbulls downtown that are "Vick Dogs" according to the owners... Gotta love these folks.

kgill 08-16-2008 03:20 PM

jfox2008wrote:
Well... I'm not all that sure that I do know what really happened, but I guess your probably aware that every citizen in Newport News "knows" what really happened! They all seem to want to share their stories with me...

their stories and their foul shout outs about how we locked Vicks dogs up.... gotta love the East End....
________
mazda g4a-el transmission history

everussell 08-18-2008 12:31 AM

I had no idea anyone still "cares" about the Michael Vick case. Grateful, but I thought it was off everyone's radar.
It was super hip to adopt pibbles for a minute after that case broke. They were movin' like hotcakes.

Now, not so much.

If I had cable, or any friends with cable, I'd watch. I'm left to Netflix everything. Which is probably good for my garbage consumption.

stmelangell 08-18-2008 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by everussell (Post 33669)
pibbles

Oh, dudette, find the "chew-ow-ahs" thread and add that one. Too good!

Getting too old 08-18-2008 11:03 PM

Note to self, add pibbles to library. Now I have Pit Bull, P Bull, P Boo, Pitty and Pibbles.

BernCo_Geo 08-20-2008 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Getting too old (Post 33731)
Note to self, add pibbles to library. Now I have Pit Bull, P Bull, P Boo, Pitty and Pibbles.

LOL!!!! Did anyone get to watch this?