ACOFunStop.Com Forums

ACOFunStop.Com Forums (http://www.acofunstop.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chow Time (http://www.acofunstop.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Fast Food (http://www.acofunstop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1215)

Mark Kumpf 05-03-2006 11:37 PM

Fast Food

We cook, we snack, we go through the drive through. Which drive thru is the one for you?

stmelangell 05-04-2006 12:34 AM

BK is the only one around here that has veggie burgers. McD's veggie burgers were really EXCELLENT but they have stopped making them. :pfft:

2nd choice Jack in the Box. Do y'all have Gag in the Bag back east? Maybe not. Great breakfasts. I get the ham and bacon on the side and use it to catch dogs with later in the day ...

thexplodingirl 05-04-2006 12:51 AM

Mark-
I have a whole new appreciation for you for referring to burger king as the BK Lounge! :lol:
Love my Dane Cook!

aco30l13 05-04-2006 11:39 AM

Ya missed the 7-11 2 for $0.99 hot dogs and their great month old sandwiches that crawl their own way across your truck. :barf:

ACO2642 05-04-2006 02:33 PM

I prefer Taco Smell, but since the closest one is twenty minutes away, when I do hit the drive thru it's Wendy's most of the time, followed closely by The Szechuan Cat :meow:

SixbyFire 05-04-2006 02:59 PM

I had to pick McDonalds. I always pack my lunch (salad, diet pepsi, and 100 cal snack packs), but on the rare occasion I don't pack a lunch I usually stop there and get some $1 menu stuff. I'm going to graveyard shift full time next week since our previous graveyard officer who was here for like 6 years just up and walked out the other night. I'm pretty sure we have a 24 hour McDonalds in the county, I'll have to check that out one night.

stmelangell 05-04-2006 09:55 PM

Oh, Sixby, you rule ... I keep trying to pack a lunch, have some great no-drip recipes, but do I do it? Not often. And those fast food calories do stack up ... ::burger::

LiHammy 05-04-2006 10:40 PM

What is this cooking you speek of ? All I have a kichenette, and my but is too big to fit in it. the frige only has slim fast and gatoraide in it. I eat at almost every place you've listed except sonic. there is none in NJ that i know of.

Caninelaw 05-05-2006 03:07 AM

You forgot "all of the above"

SixbyFire 05-05-2006 03:24 AM

It's not easy packing a lunch and salad takes a lot of prep work. The other problem is with a salad you have to stop and eat. Well, it's a good idea to stop anyway. I saw a guy in his car the other day with a pizza box on his lap eating pizza while driving around. I have problems stopping anytime anyway to take a break, usually I'm just go go go, but it's good to chill out sometimes. Sadly, I'm going to graveyard shift next week, so I'll have plenty of time to sit and eat my salad, and surf the internet.

I also keep forgetting to sign my name...

Jeff

Quote:

Originally Posted by stmelangell
Oh, Sixby, you rule ... I keep trying to pack a lunch, have some great no-drip recipes, but do I do it? Not often. And those fast food calories do stack up ... ::burger::