PDA

View Full Version : Need photos

Tricia
10-23-2008, 01:05 PM
::kitty::

Howdy everyone!

I have been chosen to teach a class at Animal Care Expo 2009 in Las Vegas!!!

WOO! HOO! ::wave::

I need your help! If you have any photos of ACOs in action, I am interested in using them for my class - I need photos of vehicles parked along roadways, photos of officers in uniform (clean and dirty,) ACO vehicle accident photos (:grumpy:) and anything else ACO related you would like to share - who knows? I might use them!

You can email photos to me at tpower@cityofbryant.com and thanks everyone!!!

Getting too old
10-23-2008, 01:24 PM
I avoid cameras if at all possible. Between the body armor, which adds 9 pounds, and the camera, which adds 10 more, it tends to distort my Arnold Schwarzenegger like physique.:unamused:

The only decent pic I have is the one with me and the snake that I have posted a couple of times here. Iíll dig it up and send it to you.

BHCZ1
10-23-2008, 01:57 PM
I have a few photos from our accidents. One of a roll over. Van upside down, Thank God no one was hurt but it scareed the begeegas out of me.(not me in accident)
I also have one chasing a pot belly pig, the officer is on his tippy toes.. I love that picture he looks like he is dancing along, lol...
And of course we have the ones assisting PD, one on a homicide and a PD officer had to shoot a pitty that was charging him. We had to go and assist with the body as well as other pittys on the property.

Ill get them together for ya.
Leah

Tricia
10-23-2008, 05:52 PM
Thanks Leah, if you would send them to me directly at me email address....thanks girl. I hope I see you in VEGAS BABY!!!

stmelangell
10-23-2008, 06:33 PM
Tricia, I have a heap ... mostly wildlife-rescue related. (Back while I was injured there a couple years ago, I did 10 or 20 ride-alongs to photograph calls.) Let me know what type and how many; I'll have to swing permission for some of them, but most should be available.

Tricia
10-24-2008, 12:04 PM
If you can get the OK - please send them my way. Thanks!

Getting too old
10-24-2008, 02:45 PM
This is hardly an action shot, I just wanted a picture of the dog.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e79/alanbain/pitty004-2.jpg

Scooterchic
10-24-2008, 04:16 PM
This is hardly an action shot, I just wanted a picture of the dog.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e79/alanbain/pitty004-2.jpg

AHHHHH.... What a cutie! I love goofy pitty's.

Cheers, Scooterchic::scooter::

BernCo_Geo
10-24-2008, 06:46 PM
I will ask my director if i can send u any.

bethmarie
12-14-2008, 07:49 PM
I sent you several - Hope you like them!!

Beth

tinners204
12-16-2008, 01:40 AM
::kitty::

Howdy everyone!

I have been chosen to teach a class at Animal Care Expo 2009 in Las Vegas!!!

WOO! HOO! ::wave::

I need your help! If you have any photos of ACOs in action, I am interested in using them for my class - I need photos of vehicles parked along roadways, photos of officers in uniform (clean and dirty,) ACO vehicle accident photos (:grumpy:) and anything else ACO related you would like to share - who knows? I might use them!

You can email photos to me at tpower@cityofbryant.com and thanks everyone!!!
I could send you some photos too.

What class are you teaching?

manthala
01-22-2009, 01:12 AM
Sending to e-mail now.