PDA

View Full Version : Gallery? - No More?

Caninelaw
05-17-2011, 01:01 PM
When I click on the Gallery link (top of page) I get a blank page. Id the Gallery gone?

Mark Kumpf
05-17-2011, 01:33 PM
Sorry, Alison is aware of the problem. Not sure what has happened but so far unable to resolve it. Will keep you posted.

Mark

Caninelaw
05-17-2011, 04:39 PM
Thanks Mark. At least I know its not a problem on my end. That would really suck since the new computer is 3 days old.

kgill
05-18-2011, 09:23 AM
I had the same problem with the "Unread posts" at the upper right. I used to click on it and be able to see all the unread posts... but now when I do - it says "no matches found, try some other terms." http://www.acofunstop.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif

dogcop51
05-18-2011, 10:19 AM
if i enter with internet Explorer i get that so now i enter with Google chrome

Mark Kumpf
05-18-2011, 04:16 PM
Errors when trying buttons may be the result of a corrupted cache or similar issue with your browser. Try deleting your temporary internet files in IE and eliminating the cached copies of web pages. Once you have done that clear your DNS cache as well. you can use the command ipconfig /flushdns to flush the DNS resolver cache. Open the command prompt and type the following: C:>ipconfig /flushdns This will delete anything in the cache file that may be causing a similar problem.

Mark

acofred
05-18-2011, 08:01 PM
Errors when trying buttons may be the result of a corrupted cache or similar issue with your browser. Try deleting your temporary internet files in IE and eliminating the cached copies of web pages. Once you have done that clear your DNS cache as well. you can use the command ipconfig /flushdns to flush the DNS resolver cache. Open the command prompt and type the following: C:>ipconfig /flushdns This will delete anything in the cache file that may be causing a similar problem.

Mark

HUH??????????????????????????????

Caninelaw
05-18-2011, 09:52 PM
Well, I have a 4 day old computer. There shouldn't be any old crap on it to purge....